Monday, November 24, 2008

My Sister's New Keeper

Greetinkos, and for anyone who doesn't know... I'm a little peeved with my sister, y'all. The reason for this is because she has a boyfriend now, and I'm annoyed because I was the last family member to find out! Dammit!

Now I don't have anything against the boyfriend. I met him on Saturday and he's a nice guy, and I liked him even more after the sister said that he wasn't a Scientologist. Thank Gawd! But I'm still dis-pleased with the sister.

I mean, who went with her to Queensland huh? Who considered writing a Lit for Children essay for her. Who unwillingly agreed to be her punching bag for years on end. It was me, and I'm the last one to find out about her new gentleman associate.

I'm not happy...

2 comments:

K@t said...

You did NOT write a Children's Lit essay for me I'd like to clarify.

Minotaur said...

I know I didn't write the essay Cactus Pete.

I said I considered writing it! Jesus!