Monday, November 10, 2008

The Epiphany

Greetinko's to all. Yesterday was a very good day for my, because I finally wrote the best part of my novel. I'd been gunning to write this chapter since last year, so I was very pleased with myself once it was done.

The chapter involved my novel's possibly main antagonist getting what he deserved for killing a few people. One of my three protagonists shot him in the back, and another will scare him shiteless. I'm very happy.

Apart from that, I helped my Mum do a bit of gardening, which wasn't bad. I was surprised to see how many young people were buying vegetable seedlings at Bunning's on Sunday. Now I want to return and buy a fruit tree.

Another good thing happened today. The temp agency I'm registered at called with a job offer. I unfortunately did not get it because I learnt about the offer from the answering machine, and the position had been filled. Damnation! But my fingers are crossed for tomorrow.

No comments: