Wednesday, July 9, 2008

No, It's Not All Good Atticus

So I'm having a decent day today. I went out with Mum to have lunch with some family at an RSL in Coburg, where my Grandpa lives. It was a good day, I had steak and I also won the woopie cushion that my aunt was gunning for. Not only that, I also found out where Anthony Koutoufides's restaurant is which is good since my sister and I are planning an adventure there.

But something isn't right about today. I am of course talking... about air. Why is there so much of it people. Don't we have enough of it? Can't we send it to another planet? I don't know, I'm just posting mindless dribble. Another thing I'd like to talk about are... beetroot. Why does it exist, well, that's natures fault. Why the hell can't it just die out like the power that the Nazis held over the Jews.

So this all I have to say really, because Atticus demanded it. I hope you're proud of this Atticus, because like the title suggests, it's not all good! Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

K@t said...

Hello Eastside Wordsmith,
I have just watched the entire first season of Shameless, and I am about to embark on Season 2. Which you have not seen.
Yesterday morning I would have been quite happy to save Season 2 until you could come and watch it with me, but since you tried to hurl me down the length of the City Circle tram, in peak hour, I have gone off that idea.
Yours sincerely, Atticus