Friday, July 4, 2008

Don't Go There

Today had its downers I'm sorry to say. My sister Atticus/Blanche was working at the Shrine in Melbourne, and my mother and I were going to meet up with her so we could go to the museum. So, when we get off the train we get something to eat, and I suggest Lord of the Fries, which is this new place that my sister kept telling me about.

So we go there and I order some chips and chicken nuggets, and they were just damn auful. First of all Mum wouldn't eat the chips because the guy serving us covered them in tomato sauce (mostly my fault) and she doesn't care for the sauce so much. Second, she take one bit of the nuggets and cannot stand them.

I asked her what was wrong, and she said they sucked. I try them too, and I agreed with her. They were terrible. Honestly, if they didn't taste like rubber they were tasting like a juiced-up prawn. Oh how we did not enjoy lunch today.

Lord of the Fries I think not. They're more like the Lord of the Lies.

No comments: