Sunday, July 13, 2008

And I Pull Out My Gun!

Okay, let's talk about different types of crazy. In all of my nineteen years, I've seen a lot of this so-called crazy shite, but in the last few years I've noticed that it's gotten a little out of hand. This I've seen in films, television and of course... in real life.

I'd like to bring up the best type of crazy though, the all too dear... Crazy Chik. The chik (yes, I spell it with two C's) is by far the maddest person I've ever met, and it works for her. Crazy Chik, who we'll call Chappi-Clementina just keeps coming up with the funniest lines EVER! For instance, the title of this posting is one of her many quotes.

Sure, it might not sound too funny, but when Chappi-Clementina says it, everyone starts laughing. For instance, she will say "I was reading my Deathproof script, and I pull out my gun!" Another quote she loves using is "It begins!" which was stolen from The Simpsons if anyone's wondering.

Oh, and let's not forget... the plan. Since my goodself, Chappi-Clementina and our other friend, who we'll call Sailor Venus's Number One Fan, don't care much for Krispy Kreme donuts, we've convinced ourselves that anyone whose eaten one will turn into a zombie and the world will end. So, we've prepared ourselves for such a thing.

Our plan is to drive around in an armoured truck and survive the damn thing whilst listening to freaky old time bands such as Hanson's Mmm Bop! and The Spice Girls if we remember too. I, who have eaten Krispy Kreme (I know, it's a shame), will be half-zombie and will be sitting on top of the armoured truck in a banana chair ready to shoot the zombie Tom Cruise with my toilet plunger gun.

Sailor Venus's Number One Fan (we'll call her Svnof- ooh, I've Sweded her) will be sitting inside of the armoured truck ready to change the music and scream out in joy when Chappi-Clementina says Girlicious. And of course, Chappi-Clementina will be driving the damn truck because she's the only one of us who has her P's.

If you're wondering how she'll be driving the truck, just go and watch Quetin Tarantino's Deathproof and pay very close attention to the character Kim Mathis, played by Tracie Thoms. Chappi-Clementina is basically the white version of Kim, and when I told her this, she felt damn proud about it.

Yes, that's all I can tell you about us, the amazing the trio. We're hoping to have a movie made about us, and in it Svnof will be played by triplets, and I shall be played by a killer robot driving instructor named Sicko. Oh, and the name of the movie And I Pull Out My Gun!

No comments: