Saturday, March 13, 2010

IAMS: I Am My Sister

Well, today I saw Avatar for the fourth time- yes, that's right, the fourth time, and it was in 3D. Sadly the greater number of cinemas have stopped showing it in 2D, and so I had very little choice in the matter because the good mother wanted to see it, so I saw it in 3D. I was hesitant because other three dimensional films have given me headaches, but I'm convinced now that practice makes perfect.

It was good, I could see and understand everything that was happening. Vundabar! Mum enjoyed herself to, and that's led me to believe that us seeing sci-fi's together isn't so bad, after all Star Trek paid off. She even knew who Spock was after one second. That's all to report on, other than Iron Man 2 and Clash Of The Titans is on my agenda now, and the new Melina Marchetta book, The Pipers Son. It's a sequel to Saving Francesca and it's possibly told from the point of view of Tom McKee. Bring it on.

No comments: