Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh It's The Dollhouse

As of late I've been sick of my arse, and so far it hasn't been enjoyable. Last Monday night I couldn't sleep at all, but fortunately Tuesday was a good night. Sure, my cold did lilghten up an insignificant little and the following morning I had a vicious nosebleed, but there was one thing that saved it for me. I am of course talking about... Dollhouse.

If one wonders what the hell I'm talking about, Dollhouse is the new series from the creative mind of my idol Joss Whedon which stars Eliza Dushku and Olivia Williams. I was very impressed with what I saw and as per usual I enjoyed Whedon's dialogue and his use of names- and because of that I named a character in my series after him.

Moving on, I just wanted to bring up my relief that good television has returned to the screen. Sure, I have Lost which ends next year and Battlestar Galactica which ended this year with that bang the creators promised us, but what am I gonna drown my mind with when that's all gone, hmm. So I just wanted to proclaim how grateful I am that Dushku brought Whedon back to the giggle box.

Hoorah... and I also wanted to mention the fact that Whedon is going to milk his characters, which is a good thing. I took a peak at the end of season 1 and learnt that no one big had been killed off. GREATNESS!

No comments: