Thursday, April 30, 2009

Today With Sophie And Alice

Well, today I was called in by way of a favour to babysit my friend Margit's two little dears, Sophie and Alice. If anyone is curious about my two temporary wards, they're dogs. Sausage dogs. Anyway, I come and everything is dandy... except for the part where one of them made a mess in front of the door, but that crisis was averted.

What else is there to say... oh, my interview with the pancake parlour wasn't so fruitful unfortunately. I got an e-mail from a Caroline saying I wasn't a keeper, but I recieved another call from a place I applied to in Hawthorne.

I have absolutely no idea what this company does, apart from the fact that they work with music. Anyway, they called and invited me to an interview on Monday, saying that they'd explain about the position further and that I'm one of 25 selectees from near 200 applicants. Noice.

So that's all, but I've been trying to get a chapter written and I saw the Wolverine movie yesterday. Not bad. That's all for now.

No comments: