Thursday, August 28, 2008

There Are Too Many Blonds!

Greetings people, just thought I'd tell you all that I've decided to do away with my original plan of writing blog stories about vampires. The decision struck me when I realised that I honestly could not be stuffed with it. Besides, I've got other problems to deal with, such as how my throat is currently on fire.

That's right, I am sick and in pain. Don't really know how it started (don't go blaming wearing shorts in the summer) but I'm hoping my disease will either move on to another unfortunate bastard or disappear completely. Fingers crossed. Besides, this "new" doctor I saw yesterday gave me some medicine which I'm hoping will do the trick sooner than later.

So, my main ranting for today is about the show Heroes. I've been watching it since it started, and one things I've noticed (apart from the fact that Claire Bennet and Peter Petrelli are such emo's now) is that most of the women on the show are blonds. What the hell I said to my good self.

Honestly, they have way to many of them. You've got Hayden Panettiere, Ali Larter, Kristen Bell, Jessalyn Gilsig, Brea Grant etc. I know it's all "speculative fiction", but in that you've got to use a fare bit of realism. One example would definately have to be Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which pulled that off spectacularly.

So that's what I've got to say for the moment, there are too many blonds in the world of Heroes. Real life is fine, because when you're walking down a street and you see seven of them, you're bound to run into nineteen or so brunettes.

PS. Claire and Peter are such emo's!

1 comment:

K@t said...

Ah, I remember there being something said about a prickle that you were going to blog about?
Look at my blog, I have added some stuff. Ha ha! www.atticussampson.blogspot.com
Also, your blog looks like an old person. You should change it.
Like now!
Read my blog.
Love KAT